Saturday, March 9, 2013

Malay : Nice Ibu & Aizat's Birthday

Celebrated their birthday at One Utama, (Chilli's) and did some shopping there. Aizat's birthday was on 15th and Mom's on 18th.



secret recipe


*I used Elips to make my hair looks straight*

Happy Birthday To Aizat & Ibu, May Allah bless you both and thank you for everything. To ibu, you are the best woman in the world and there's no one could replace you. Thanks for being there for me through thick and thins. You've been the best woman ever. I know that you've been through a lot before I was born. I was born as a premature baby and you had to go through a few operations. You are a strong lady, and thank you for showering me with love. You have the best shoulder to cry on and you always comfort me at rough times. You are my mom, and also my best friend. I can never repay you, never. And I hope that I could make you proud with my achievements because I worked my fingers to the bones before SPM. and I really hope that I could nail it. For once, I want to make you proud of me. Love you so much, Ibu.

To Aizat, thanks for being the best companion to me. You are my only brother and thanks for supporting me and cheering me up all the time. I am sorry for being such a badass sister, I didn't mean to. I love you both to the moon and back :*


my fav jumper from American Eagle's I think :) (i forgot)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers